Cell 570-241-4940Office 888-332-2121
98 S Lake Dr
Lake Harmony, PA 18624
Est. P&I payment: $3051.64/mo
Description for 98 S Lake Dr, Lake Harmony, PA 18624
LAKE FRONT - On the highly desirable Lake Harmony in the Pocono Mountains, a Power Boat Lake. Sprawling well maintained contemporary home built in 2000 with new carpeting, all rooms recently painted and a totally refinished basement. One car detached garage and wrap around deck. This home offers 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths and 2 half baths. Large modern eat in kitchen to accommodate lots of family and friends, new Stainless appliances, granite counter tops and Pergo floors. The family room has a gas fireplace and sliding glass doors out to a large deck overlooking the lake and back yard. There is a charming living room adjacent to the kitchen this can be used as a formal dining room or just keep it as is for the additional space to entertain. For the ultimate in family fun space the lower level is an entertainment dream with a large open family game room with sliding doors leading out to the Patio and Hot Tub. Also located in the lower level is a half bathroom, the utility room and storage area. The back yard has pretty green grass which leads out to your own Sandy Beach Area and 50' of prime Lake Front with a dock for your boat and wave runners. All this and then some, within a few minutes' drive you can be at two popular ski resorts, Jack Frost and Big Boulder. Or if you like golf, Jack Frost National and Split Rock have some real nice courses. Take the family mini golfing or check out the movie theater, bowling alley, arcade room or indoor water slide park at Split Rock. And after all the fun things to do here, why not just take a walk to one of our popular restaurants around the lake.
CENTURY 21 Select Group
My Notes for MLS #PM-56245
- Status: Active
- Property Type: A
- Type: Detached
- Style: Contemporary,Traditional
- Year Built: 2000
- Total SqFt: 3,040
- Total SqFt Finished: 3,040
- Lot Dimensions: 50' X 190'
- Stories: 2
- Foreclosure: N
- Short Sale: Not Applicable
- Garage: Y
- Exterior: Vinyl
- Lot Description: Cleared,Lakefront,Sloped,Waterfront
- Outside Features: Deck,Hot Tub,Insulated Glass,Patio,Patio/Deck - Covered,Storm Door,Window Screen(s)
- Parking: Detached,Off Street Parking
- Roof: Asphalt/Fiberglas
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Total Bathrooms: 4
- Total Full Baths: 2
- Total Half Baths: 2
- Basement: Y
- Family Room: Y
- Fireplace: Y
- Bathrooms: 1 Lav Lev 1,1 Lav Lev L,2 Bath Lev 2
- Bedrooms Description: 1Bed1st,2+Bed2nd,MstrSuite 2nd
- Eating Area: Dining Area,Eat-in Kitchen
- Fireplace Description: Family Room,Gas,Tile Faced
- Floors: Laminate,Tile,Wall to wall Carpet
- Basement Features: Fully Finished,Heated,Outside Entrance,Walk-Out
- Foundation Type: Full Basement
- Inside Features: Cable TV,Fam Room 1st Level,Fam Room Basement,Fam Room Fireplace,Fireplace,Free Stand Fireplace,Kitchen Island,Laundry 1st Level,Living Room Fireplac,M Bdrm w/Full Bath,Recreation Room,Utility-Mud Room
- 2nd Bathroom Length: 8'
- 2nd Bathroom Width: 3'
- 2nd Bathroom Room Remarks: Half bath
- 2nd Bathroom Room Level: 1
- Basement Length: 35' 4'
- Basement Width: 20' 10'
- Basement Room Level: L
- Bedroom 2 Length: 11' 6'
- Bedroom 2 Width: 12' 6'
- Bedroom 2 Room Remarks: Ceiling Fan
- Bedroom 2 Room Level: 2
- Bedroom 3 Length: 12' 10'
- Bedroom 3 Width: 12'
- Bedroom 3 Room Remarks: Ceiling Fan
- Bedroom 3 Room Level: 2
- Bedroom 4 Length: 17'
- Bedroom 4 Width: 10' 7'
- Bedroom 4 Room Remarks: Ceiling Fan
- Bedroom 4 Room Level: 1
- Extra Room Length: 8' 10'
- Extra Room Width: 5' 8'
- Extra Room Room Remarks: Laundry area foyer closet
- Extra Room Room Level: 1
- Extra Room 2 Length: 25'
- Extra Room 2 Width: 12'
- Extra Room 2 Room Remarks: Utility Room
- Extra Room 2 Room Level: L
- Extra Room 3 Length: 14'
- Extra Room 3 Width: 4'
- Extra Room 3 Room Remarks: Storage Area
- Extra Room 3 Room Level: L
- Family Room Length: 11'
- Family Room Width: 24'
- Family Room Room Remarks: Ceiling Fan, Fireplace
- Family Room Room Level: 1
- Kitchen Length: 24' 6'
- Kitchen Width: 10' 11'
- Kitchen Room Remarks: Kitchen/Dining Combo, ceiling fan
- Kitchen Room Level: 1
- Living Room Length: 12'
- Living Room Width: 15'
- Living Room Room Remarks: Ceiling Fan
- Living Room Room Level: 1
- Main Bathroom Length: 8' 5'
- Main Bathroom Width: 7' 8'
- Main Bathroom Room Level: 2
- Master Bath Length: 9' 4'
- Master Bath Width: 8' 4'
- Master Bath Room Level: 2
- Master Bedroom Length: 18' 8'
- Master Bedroom Width: 15' 9'
- Master Bedroom Room Remarks: Ceiling Fan walk in closet full bathroom
- Master Bedroom Room Level: 2
- Appliances: Clothes Washer,Dishwasher,Dryer,Elec Oven/Range,Garage Door Open,Microwave,Refrigerator,Smoke Detector,Wash/Dry Hook Up
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan
- Heating: Baseboard,Electric,Liquid Propane
- Hot Water: Electric
- Waste: Comm Central,Public
- Water: Well
- Financing: Cash,Conventional,Federal Housing,Veterans
- County/Municipal Taxes: 1,496
- School Taxes: 3,958
- Total Taxes: 5,454
- Homeowner's Association Fee: N
- Homeowner's Assoc. Transfer Fee: N
- School District: Jim Thorpe Area
- General Zoning: Resi
- Zoning Code: residential
- Insulation: Insulated Window(s),Storm Door(s)
Street View Not Available
The listing information for 98 S Lake Dr, Lake Harmony, PA 18624 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, CENTURY 21 Select Group - Lake Harmony
Get Financing for 98 S Lake Dr, Lake Harmony, PA 18624
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on CENTURY 21 Select Group's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. CENTURY 21 Select Group, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
Last Updated 04/22/2018 at 4:39am