Cell 570-241-4940Office 888-332-2121
640 Maxatawny Dr
Pocono Lake, PA 18347
Est. P&I payment: $628.28/mo
Description for 640 Maxatawny Dr, Pocono Lake, PA 18347
Attractive Mountain Chalet In An Amenity Filled Community Offering A Spacious Living Room With A Stone Wood Burning Fireplace, Beamed Tongue-n-Groove Cathedral Ceiling And An Open Floor Plan, Dining Area With Access to The Sun Room, Kitchen Has A 4-Stool Breakfast Bar And Oak Cabinets, Relaxing Sun Room With French Doors, Gas Burner And Cathedral Ceiling. 2nd Floor Has 2 Bedroom, Full Bath And A Loft With 2 Sky Lights And Open To The Living Room. Make This Uniquely Different Home Your Next Stop. Home Is Being Sold Furnished Except For Some Personal Items.
My Notes for MLS #PM-55987
- Status: Active
- Property Type: A
- Type: Detached
- Style: Chalet
- Year Built: 1990
- Total SqFt: 1,800
- Total SqFt Finished: 1,800
- Stories: 1
- Foreclosure: N
- Short Sale: Not Applicable
- Garage: N
- Exterior: T-1-11
- Lot Description: Cleared,Community Lake,Flat,Wooded Lot
- Outside Features: Deck,Insulated Glass,Utility Shed,Window Screen(s)
- Parking: Off Street Parking
- Roof: Asphalt/Fiberglas
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Total Bathrooms: 2
- Total Full Baths: 2
- Basement: N
- Family Room: N
- Fireplace: Y
- Bathrooms: 1 Bath Lev 1,1 Bath Lev 2
- Bedrooms Description: Mstr1st
- Eating Area: Dining Area,Modern Kitchen
- Fireplace Description: Living Room,Stone Faced
- Floors: Vinyl,Wall to wall Carpet
- Basement Features: Sump Pump
- Foundation Type: Crawl Space
- Inside Features: Cathedral,Florida Room,Laundry 1st Level,Loft,M Bdrm on 1st Floor,Propane Stove
- 2nd Bathroom Length: 10'0'
- 2nd Bathroom Width: 4'10'
- 2nd Bathroom Room Remarks: Cathedral Ceiling, Sky Light, Oak Vanity
- 2nd Bathroom Room Level: 2
- Bedroom 2 Length: 10'0'
- Bedroom 2 Width: 10'0'
- Bedroom 2 Room Remarks: Double Door Closet, WTW, Cathedral
- Bedroom 2 Room Level: 2
- Bedroom 3 Length: 11'10'
- Bedroom 3 Width: 10'6'
- Bedroom 3 Room Remarks: Cathedral Ceiling, Fan,WTW
- Bedroom 3 Room Level: 2
- Dining Room Length: 12'10'
- Dining Room Width: 9'8'
- Dining Room Room Remarks: Beamed Cathedral Ceiling, WTW
- Dining Room Room Level: 1
- Extra Room Length: 17'2'
- Extra Room Width: 12'5'
- Extra Room Room Remarks: Loft, 2 Sky Lights, Open To LR
- Extra Room Room Level: 2
- Kitchen Length: 12'10'
- Kitchen Width: 9'2'
- Kitchen Room Remarks: Breakfast Bar, Oak Cabinets
- Kitchen Room Level: 1
- Living Room Length: 23'0'
- Living Room Width: 13'9'
- Living Room Room Remarks: Stone FP, Cathedral Ceiling, Open
- Living Room Room Level: 1
- Main Bathroom Length: 9'6'
- Main Bathroom Width: 4'4'
- Main Bathroom Room Remarks: 1 pc Fiberglass Tub/Shower, Oak Vanity
- Main Bathroom Room Level: 1
- Appliances: Clothes Washer,Dishwasher,Dryer,Elec Oven/Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Smoke Detector
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan
- Heating: Baseboard,Electric,Liquid Propane
- Hot Water: Electric
- Waste: Comm Central
- Water: Well
- Financing: Cash,Conventional,Federal Housing,Veterans
- County/Municipal Taxes: 820
- School Taxes: 2,939
- Total Taxes: 3,764
- Homeowner's Association Fee: Y
- Homeowner's Assoc. Fee/Year: 1870
- Homeowner's Assoc. Transfer Fee: Y
- Homeowner's Assoc. Transfer Fee Amt: 1,845
- School District: Pocono Mountain
- General Zoning: Resi
- Zoning Code: Residential
- Insulation: Insulated Window(s),Sidewall Insulate
Street View Not Available
The listing information for 640 Maxatawny Dr, Pocono Lake, PA 18347 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, RE/MAX of the Poconos
Get Financing for 640 Maxatawny Dr, Pocono Lake, PA 18347
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on CENTURY 21 Select Group's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. CENTURY 21 Select Group, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
Last Updated 04/23/2018 at 2:51am