Cell 570-241-4940Office 888-332-2121
149 Pine Ct
Tannersville, PA 18372
Est. P&I payment: $630.19/mo
Description for 149 Pine Ct, Tannersville, PA 18372
Lovely Townhome In A Four Seasons Community Offers A Relaxing Living Room With Stone Fireplace And Cathedral Ceiling, Dining Area With Access To The Deck, Eat-In Kitchen With Breakfast Bar And Oak Cabinets, Grilling Deck Great For Entertaining, Master Bedroom With His & Her Closets And Jack-n-Jill Bath, Central Air And Close To Camelback, Water Parks, Outlet Shopping, Mt. Airy Casino And Dining.
My Notes for MLS #PM-55951
- Status: Active
- Property Type: A
- Type: Row House
- Style: Contemporary
- Year Built: 2002
- Total SqFt: 1,475
- Total SqFt Finished: 1,475
- Stories: 2
- Foreclosure: N
- Short Sale: Not Applicable
- Garage: N
- Exterior: Wood
- Lot Description: Cleared,Common Ground,Cul-de-Sac,Footprint
- Outside Features: Deck,Insulated Glass,Window Screen(s)
- Parking: Parking Pad
- Roof: Asphalt/Fiberglas
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Total Bathrooms: 2
- Total Full Baths: 2
- Basement: N
- Family Room: N
- Fireplace: Y
- Bathrooms: 1 Bath Lev 1,1 Bath Lev 2
- Bedrooms Description: 1Bed1st
- Eating Area: Dining Area,Modern Kitchen
- Fireplace Description: Living Room,Stone Faced
- Floors: Vinyl,Wall to wall Carpet
- Basement Features: Dirt Floor,Outside Entrance
- Foundation Type: Crawl Space
- Inside Features: Cable TV,Cathedral,Contemporary,Jack and Jill Bath,Laundry 1st Level,Living Room Fireplac
- 2nd Bathroom Length: 9'0'
- 2nd Bathroom Width: 5'2'
- 2nd Bathroom Room Remarks: Jack-n-Jill
- 2nd Bathroom Room Level: 2
- Bedroom 2 Length: 11'0'
- Bedroom 2 Width: 10'11'
- Bedroom 2 Room Remarks: Wall to Wall Carpet
- Bedroom 2 Room Level: 1
- Bedroom 3 Length: 11'0'
- Bedroom 3 Width: 11'1'
- Bedroom 3 Room Remarks: Large Closet, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Bedroom 3 Room Level: 2
- Dining Room Length: 11'7'
- Dining Room Width: 10'4'
- Dining Room Room Remarks: Access to Grilling Deck, WTW
- Dining Room Room Level: 1
- Extra Room Room Remarks: Foyer, Coat Closet, Vinyl Floor
- Extra Room Room Level: 1
- Kitchen Length: 10'0'
- Kitchen Width: 8'6'
- Kitchen Room Remarks: Oak Cabinets, Breakfast Bar, Vinyl Floor
- Kitchen Room Level: 1
- Living Room Length: 19'5'
- Living Room Width: 11'4'
- Living Room Room Remarks: Cathedral Ceiling, Stone FP, WTW
- Living Room Room Level: 1
- Main Bathroom Length: 7'6'
- Main Bathroom Width: 4'11'
- Main Bathroom Room Remarks: 1 pc Fiberglass Tub/Shower, Vanity
- Main Bathroom Room Level: 1
- Master Bedroom Length: 16'0'
- Master Bedroom Width: 12'1'
- Master Bedroom Room Remarks: His/Her Closets, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Master Bedroom Room Level: 2
- Appliances: Clothes Washer,Dishwasher,Dryer,Elec Oven/Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Security,Smoke - Battery
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan,Central AC
- Heating: Baseboard,Electric
- Hot Water: Electric
- Waste: Comm Central
- Water: Comm Central
- Financing: Cash,Conventional,Federal Housing,Veterans
- County/Municipal Taxes: 1,085
- School Taxes: 4,682
- Total Taxes: 5,767
- Homeowner's Association Fee: Y
- Homeowner's Assoc. Fee/Year: 4000
- Homeowner's Assoc. Transfer Fee: Y
- Homeowner's Assoc. Transfer Fee Amt: 2,500
- School District: Pocono Mountain
- General Zoning: Resi
- Zoning Code: Residential
- Insulation: Basement Ceiling,Insulated Window(s),Sidewall Insulate
Street View Not Available
The listing information for 149 Pine Ct, Tannersville, PA 18372 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, RE/MAX of the Poconos
Get Financing for 149 Pine Ct, Tannersville, PA 18372
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on CENTURY 21 Select Group's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. CENTURY 21 Select Group, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
Last Updated 04/22/2018 at 7:31pm