Cell 570-241-4940Office 888-332-2121
69 Lake Drive East
Clifton Township, PA 18424
- 1,936sq ft
Est. P&I payment: $1447.52/mo
Description for 69 Lake Drive East, Clifton Township, PA 18424
RUSTIC STYLE LAKEFRONT WITH MODERN FEATURES! THIS 3 BEDROOM BOASTS A FIRST CLASS KITCHEN AND 3 MODERN FULL BATHS,OIL HEATING AND NEW HARDWOOD FLOORS AND CARPETING THROUGHOUT. THE EXTERIOR FEATURES INCLUDE LOG SIDING WITH LARGE UPPER AND GROUND LEVEL DECKS OVERLOOKING 100 ACRES OF BIG BASS LAKE! GREAT RENTAL POTENTIAL.
My Notes for MLS #PM-55833
- Status: Active
- Property Type: A
- Type: Detached
- Style: Cabin
- Total Acres: 1
- Year Built: 1979
- Total SqFt: 1,936
- Total SqFt Finished: 1,936
- Lot Dimensions: 112x160x145x195
- Stories: 3
- Foreclosure: N
- Short Sale: Not Applicable
- Garage: Y
- Lake Front - Estimated Ft: 145
- Exterior: Log
- Lot Description: Community Lake,Sloped ,Waterfront ,Wooded Lot
- Outside Features: Deck ,Insulated Glass ,Window Screen(s)
- Parking: Off Street Parking
- Roof: Asphalt/Fiberglas
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Total Bathrooms: 3
- Total Full Baths: 3
- Basement: Y
- Family Room: N
- Fireplace: N
- Bathrooms: 1 Bath Lev 1 ,1 Bath Lev 2 ,1 Bath Lev 3
- Bedrooms Description: 2+Bed1st ,MstrSuite 2nd
- Eating Area: Living/Dining Combo ,Ultra Modern
- Floors: Ceramic ,Hardwood ,Laminate,Wall to wall Carpet
- Basement Features: Fully Finished,Walk-Out
- Foundation Type: Raised Foundation
- Inside Features: Cable TV ,Cathedral,Granite Counters,Laundry 1st Level ,M Bdrm w/Bath Suite ,Walk in Closet
- Bedroom 2 Length: 10'3'
- Bedroom 2 Width: 13'1'
- Bedroom 2 Room Remarks: BEDROOM #2
- Bedroom 2 Room Level: 2
- Dining Room Length: 13'10'
- Dining Room Width: 10'
- Dining Room Room Remarks: DINING AREA
- Dining Room Room Level: 2
- Extra Room Length: 5'3'
- Extra Room Width: 6'8'
- Extra Room Room Remarks: WALK IN CLOSET
- Extra Room Room Level: 3
- Family Room Length: 13'
- Family Room Width: 16'4'
- Family Room Room Remarks: FAMILY ROOM/ BEDROOM #4
- Family Room Room Level: 1
- Kitchen Length: 12'9'
- Kitchen Width: 11'5'
- Kitchen Room Remarks: KITCHEN
- Kitchen Room Level: 2
- Living Room Length: 13'10'
- Living Room Width: 12'3'
- Living Room Room Remarks: GREAT ROOM
- Living Room Room Level: 2
- Main Bathroom Length: 6'3'
- Main Bathroom Width: 8'4'
- Main Bathroom Room Remarks: MAIN BATH
- Main Bathroom Room Level: 2
- Master Bath Length: 5'
- Master Bath Width: 7'6'
- Master Bath Room Remarks: MASTER BATH
- Master Bath Room Level: 3
- Master Bedroom Length: 25'6'
- Master Bedroom Width: 16'
- Master Bedroom Room Remarks: MASTER BEDROOM
- Master Bedroom Room Level: 3
- Amperage: 200
- Appliances: Clothes Washer ,Dishwasher ,Dryer ,Elec Oven/Range ,Refrigerator ,Stainless Steel
- Cooling: Heat Pump ,Other - See Remarks
- Heating: Forced Air ,Heat Pump ,Oil
- Hot Water: Electric
- Waste: Above Ground ,On-Site ,Septic
- Water: Well
- Financing: Cash ,Conventional ,Federal Housing ,Veterans
- County/Municipal Taxes: 2,660
- School Taxes: 5,373
- Total Taxes: 8,033
- Homeowner's Association Fee: Y
- Homeowner's Assoc. Fee/Year: 2149
- Homeowner's Assoc. Transfer Fee: Y
- Homeowner's Assoc. Transfer Fee Amt: 1,893
- School District: North Pocono
- General Zoning: Resi
- Zoning Code: residential
- Insulation: Insulated Window(s) ,Sidewall Insulate
Street View Not Available
The listing information for 69 Lake Drive East, Clifton Township, PA 18424 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, Big Bass Lake Realty, Inc.
Get Financing for 69 Lake Drive East, Clifton Township, PA 18424
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on CENTURY 21 Select Group's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. CENTURY 21 Select Group, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
Last Updated 04/20/2018 at 9:07pm