Cell 570-241-4940Office 888-332-2121
5202 Iroquois St
Tobyhanna, PA 18466
Est. P&I payment: $666.47/mo
Description for 5202 Iroquois St, Tobyhanna, PA 18466
Large 4 Bedroom, 3 Bath Mother/Daughter Bi-Level Offering A Nice Size Living Room With Cathedral Ceiling, Brick Gas FP And Open Floor Plan, Formal Dining Room Has Laminate Floor And Access To The Bright & Sunny Solarium, Eat-In Kitchen With Craftmaster Cabinets, Crown Molding And Corner Sink, Finished Lower Level With Family Room, Kitchen, Bedroom & Full Bath. 2-Car Garage, Paved Circular Driveway,Enclosed Porch And Hot Tub Deck. Close to Indoor Water Parks, Mt. Airy Casino, Skiing And Outlet Shopping.
My Notes for MLS #PM-55196
- Status: Active
- Property Type: A
- Type: Detached
- Style: Bi-Level
- Year Built: 1988
- Total SqFt: 2,316
- Total SqFt Finished: 2,316
- Stories: 2
- Foreclosure: N
- Short Sale: Not Applicable
- Garage: Y
- Exterior: Brick ,Vinyl
- Lot Description: Cleared ,Community Lake,Corner ,Flat
- Outside Features: Insulated Glass ,Patio/Deck - Covered,Storm Door ,Window Screen(s)
- Parking: Built In ,Off Street Parking ,Paved Driveway
- Roof: Asphalt/Fiberglas
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Total Bathrooms: 3
- Total Full Baths: 3
- Basement: Y
- Family Room: Y
- Fireplace: Y
- Bathrooms: 1 Bath Lev L ,2 Bath Lev 1
- Eating Area: Formal Dining Room ,Modern Kitchen
- Fireplace Description: Brick Faced ,Living Room
- Floors: Laminate,Tile ,Wall to wall Carpet
- Basement Features: Fully Finished,Walk-Out
- Foundation Type: Full Basement
- Inside Features: Cable TV ,Cathedral,Fireplace ,Inlaw Quarters ,Laundry Lower Level ,Living Room Fireplac,M Bdrm on 1st Floor ,M Bdrm w/Full Bath
- Other Rooms: Second Kitchen
- Bedroom 2 Length: 12'9'
- Bedroom 2 Width: 9'7'
- Bedroom 2 Room Remarks: WTW, Closet w/Shelving System
- Bedroom 2 Room Level: 1
- Bedroom 3 Length: 11'7'
- Bedroom 3 Width: 10'5'
- Bedroom 3 Room Remarks: Ceramic Tile Floor, Drop Ceiling
- Bedroom 3 Room Level: L
- Dining Room Length: 12'6'
- Dining Room Width: 11'0'
- Dining Room Room Remarks: Laminate Flr, Access to Solarium
- Dining Room Room Level: 1
- Extra Room Length: 19'1'
- Extra Room Width: 9'7'
- Extra Room Room Remarks: Sun Porch, Access to Hot Tub Deck
- Extra Room Room Level: L
- Family Room Length: 16'6'
- Family Room Width: 9'9'
- Family Room Room Remarks: Wall to Wall Carpet
- Family Room Room Level: L
- Kitchen Length: 20'10'
- Kitchen Width: 11'7'
- Kitchen Room Remarks: Oak Cabinets, Access to Porch
- Kitchen Room Level: L
- Living Room Length: 19'6'
- Living Room Width: 12'0'
- Living Room Room Remarks: Gas Brick FP, Cathedral Ceiling, Fan
- Living Room Room Level: 1
- Main Bathroom Length: 8'9'
- Main Bathroom Width: 8'4'
- Main Bathroom Room Remarks: Pedistal Sink, Ceramic Tile Floor
- Main Bathroom Room Level: 1
- Master Bath Length: 6'3'
- Master Bath Width: 5'1'
- Master Bath Room Remarks: Upgraded Vanity, Rain Shower Head
- Master Bath Room Level: 1
- Master Bedroom Length: 14'0'
- Master Bedroom Width: 12'0'
- Master Bedroom Room Remarks: WTW, Fan, His/Her Closet
- Master Bedroom Room Level: 1
- Appliances: Clothes Washer ,Dishwasher ,Dryer ,Elec Oven/Range ,Garage Door Open ,Microwave ,Refrigerator ,Self Cleaning Oven ,Smoke Detector
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan ,Wall Unit AC
- Heating: Baseboard ,Electric
- Hot Water: Electric
- Waste: Above Ground ,On-Site ,Septic
- Water: Public
- Financing: Cash ,Conventional ,Federal Housing ,Veterans
- County/Municipal Taxes: 1,021
- School Taxes: 3,660
- Total Taxes: 4,687
- Homeowner's Association Fee: Y
- Homeowner's Assoc. Fee/Year: 1350
- Homeowner's Assoc. Transfer Fee: Y
- Homeowner's Assoc. Transfer Fee Amt: 1,302
- School District: Pocono Mountain
- General Zoning: Resi
- Zoning Code: Residential
- Insulation: Attic Floor ,Basement Walls ,Insulated Window(s) ,Sidewall Insulate ,Storm Door(s)
Street View Not Available
The listing information for 5202 Iroquois St, Tobyhanna, PA 18466 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, RE/MAX of the Poconos
Get Financing for 5202 Iroquois St, Tobyhanna, PA 18466
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on CENTURY 21 Select Group's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. CENTURY 21 Select Group, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
Last Updated 03/21/2018 at 10:20pm