Cell 570-241-4940Office 888-332-2121
7153 Robinwood Dr
Tobyhanna, PA 12864
Est. P&I payment: $305.16/mo
Description for 7153 Robinwood Dr, Tobyhanna, PA 12864
24 hr. notice please. Lovely Well Maintained Contemporary. Corner lot with no home on left side. 3 bed, 2 bath. Down stairs open plan with vaulted ceiling. New laminate flooring in living room dining room area. Close to shopping, The Crossings, Camelback for skiing and snowboarding, outdoor water park in the summer. Kalahari Indoor Water Park, the largest in the country.
My Notes for MLS #PM-48858
- Status: Active
- Property Type: A
- Type: Detached
- Style: 1.5 Stories,Contemporary
- Year Built: 1991
- Total SqFt: 1,090
- Total SqFt Finished: 1,090
- Stories: 2
- Foreclosure: N
- Short Sale: Not Applicable
- Garage: N
- Exterior: T-1-11
- Lot Description: Corner,Flat
- Outside Features: Deck,Utility Shed,Window Screen(s)
- Parking: Off Street Parking
- Roof: Asphalt/Fiberglas
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Total Bathrooms: 2
- Total Full Baths: 2
- Basement: N
- Family Room: N
- Fireplace: Y
- Bathrooms: 1 Bath Lev 1,1 Bath Lev 2
- Bedrooms Description: 1Bed1st,2+Bed2nd
- Eating Area: Dining Area,Living/Dining Combo,Modern Kitchen
- Fireplace Description: Brick Faced
- Floors: Laminate,Vinyl,Wall to wall Carpet
- Foundation Type: Crawl Space
- Inside Features: Cable TV,Contemporary,Laundry 1st Level,Living Room Fireplac
- 2nd Bathroom Length: 7'-10'
- 2nd Bathroom Width: 7'-8'
- 2nd Bathroom Room Remarks: Vinyl Flooring
- 2nd Bathroom Room Level: 2
- Bedroom 2 Length: 10'-3'
- Bedroom 2 Width: 11'-3'
- Bedroom 2 Room Remarks: Wall to Wall
- Bedroom 2 Room Level: 2
- Bedroom 3 Length: 11'-4'
- Bedroom 3 Width: 11'-3'
- Bedroom 3 Room Remarks: Wall to Wall
- Bedroom 3 Room Level: 2
- Dining Room Length: 12'-3'
- Dining Room Width: 11'-4'
- Dining Room Room Remarks: Laminate Flooring, Propane Wall Heater
- Dining Room Room Level: 1
- Kitchen Length: 15'
- Kitchen Width: 9'-8'
- Kitchen Room Remarks: Vinyl Flooring
- Kitchen Room Level: 1
- Living Room Length: 16'
- Living Room Width: 12'-3'
- Living Room Room Remarks: Laminate Flooring, Fireplace
- Living Room Room Level: 1
- Main Bathroom Length: 7'-7'
- Main Bathroom Width: 5'-0'
- Main Bathroom Room Remarks: Vinyl Flooring
- Main Bathroom Room Level: 1
- Appliances: Dryer,Elec Oven/Range,Smoke - Battery,Wash/Dry Hook Up
- Cooling: Window Unit AC
- Heating: Baseboard,Electric,Liquid Propane
- Hot Water: Electric
- Waste: Public
- Water: Public
- Financing: Cash,Conventional,Federal Housing,USDA,Veterans
- County/Municipal Taxes: 652
- School Taxes: 2,338
- Total Taxes: 2,994
- Homeowner's Association Fee: Y
- Homeowner's Assoc. Fee/Year: 1400
- Homeowner's Assoc. Transfer Fee: Y
- Homeowner's Assoc. Transfer Fee Amt: 1,380
- School District: Pocono Mountain
- General Zoning: Resi
- Zoning Code: R-3
- Insulation: Insulated Window(s),Unknown
Street View Not Available
The listing information for 7153 Robinwood Dr, Tobyhanna, PA 12864 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, Ginger B Realty
Get Financing for 7153 Robinwood Dr, Tobyhanna, PA 12864
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on CENTURY 21 Select Group's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. CENTURY 21 Select Group, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
Last Updated 02/21/2018 at 12:51pm