Cell 570-241-4940Office 888-332-2121
803 Spring Hill Rd
Sterling, PA 18463
- 2,388sq ft
Pending Sale $174,900
Est. P&I payment: $668/mo
Description for 803 Spring Hill Rd, Sterling, PA 18463
WOW! Great NEW PRICE on this PICTURE PERFECT ranch home on flat and private 3/4 Acre property! Located on a beautiful country road only moments from Interstate 84, this property is convenient to Scranton, Lake Wallenpaupack and the Poconos! The home features hardwood floors throughout the main level - including hardwoods under the carpet in bedrooms! - efficient wood burning stove in the living room and updated kitchen. Plenty of storage with the attached 2-car garage, cozy enclosed breezeway and spacious full-finished basement. Enjoy LOW COST OF OWNERSHIP with super-affordable taxes (under $2,100/year) and NEW Roof! Large Deck and really special, pretty property to sit back and relax. Open field across the street. Come check out this slice of paradise today!
My Notes for MLS #17-4346
- Status: Pending
- Property Type: A
- Style: Ranch
- Type of Listing: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Type: Detached
- Acres: 0.81
- Total SqFt: 2,388
- Year Built: 1967
- Age: 50
- Type of Ownership: Fee Simple
- Garage: Y
- Foreclosure: N
- Short Sale: Not Applicable
- Stories: 1
- Floors: Hardwood,Tile,Wall to wall Carpet
- Inside Features: Attic Storage,Living Room,Wood/Coal Stove
- Total SqFt Finished: 2,388
- Total Rooms: 8
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Bedroom Dimensions: 11'8'x10'4'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions: 11'8'x10'7'
- Total Bathrooms: 2
- Total Full Baths: 1
- Total Half Baths: 1
- Baths: 1 Bath Level 1,1/2 Bath Lev L
- Master Bath Dimensions: 11'8'x12'7'
- Bath 1 Dimensions: 11'8'x7'6'
- Family Room: Y
- Fireplace: N
- Basement Description: Full Finished,Sump Pump
- Basement Dimensions: 43'x25'
- Dining Room Dimensions: 11'10'x9'6'
- Eating Area: Formal Dining Room,Modern Kitchen
- Extra Room Dimensions: 23'5'x8'
- Extra Room Room Remarks: Breezeway
- Kitchen Dimensions: 12'x11'8'
- Living Room Dimensions: 23'3'x15'3'
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Elec Oven/Range,Refrigerator
- Heating: Hot Water,Steam,Wood Stove
- List Price: 174,900
- County and City Taxes: 435.23
- School Taxes: 1,551.65
- County Assessment: 92,900
- Total Taxes: 1,986.88
- School District: Western Wayne
Street View Not Available
Directions to 803 Spring Hill Rd, Sterling, PA 18463
Route 196 to Sterling; take Spring Hill Rd (Part of Spring Hill Rd between Routes 196 and 191). See Sign
The listing information for 803 Spring Hill Rd, Sterling, PA 18463 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, Redstone Run Realty, LLC
Get Financing for 803 Spring Hill Rd, Sterling, PA 18463
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on CENTURY 21 Select Group's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. CENTURY 21 Select Group, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
Last Updated 02/20/2018 at 11:13pm