Cell 570-241-4940Office 888-332-2121
147 Shiny Mountain Rd
Greentown, PA 18426
- 4,532sq ft
Pending Sale $228,900
Est. P&I payment: $874.24/mo
Description for 147 Shiny Mountain Rd, Greentown, PA 18426
Beautiful spacious home in The Poconos. Near Lake Wallenpaupack, Promised Land State Park and all other Pocono attractions. Set on an acre of land with oversized rooms, a large eat-in kitchen. Hardwood floors and a fireplace make this the perfect home for your family. Guest cottage needs some work but would also make a great office to work from home. Easy highway access for commuting, schools, shopping and work.
My Notes for MLS #17-2958
- Status: Pending
- Property Type: A
- Style: Colonial,Traditional
- Type of Listing: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Type: Detached
- Acres: 1
- Total SqFt: 4,532
- Year Built: 1945
- Age: 97
- Type of Ownership: Fee Simple
- Garage: Y
- Foreclosure: N
- Short Sale: Not Applicable
- Lot Description: Cleared,Flat,Fruit Tree(s),Wooded Lot
- Exterior: Vinyl
- Outside Features: Guest House
- Number of Car Bays: 2
- Parking: Off Street Parking
- Roof: Asphalt/Fiberglass
- Stories: 2
- Floors: Hardwood,Laminate
- Inside Features: Attic Storage,Fam Room 1st Level,Fam Room Fireplace,Laundry 2nd Level,M Bdrm w/Full Bath,Walk in Closet,Whirlpool - Spa
- Total SqFt Finished: 3,512
- Total Rooms: 11
- Total Bedrooms: 5
- Beds Description: 2+Bed1st,2+BED 2nd
- Master Bedroom Dimensions: 13'7x13'4'
- Master Bedroom Room Remarks: Vaulted ceiling
- Master Bedroom Room Level: 2
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions: 11'3'x11'
- Bedroom 2 Room Level: 1
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions: 11'3'x10'5'
- Bedroom 3 Room Remarks: cedar closet
- Bedroom 3 Room Level: 1
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions: 17'4'x7'9'
- Bedroom 4 Room Level: 2
- Bedroom 5 Dimensions: 13'5'x10'5'
- Bedroom 5 Room Remarks: with outside enterance
- Bedroom 5 Room Level: 2
- Total Bathrooms: 2
- Total Full Baths: 2
- Baths: 1 Bath Level 1,1 Bath Level 2
- Master Bath Dimensions: 14'5'x8'
- Master Bath Room Remarks: jetted tub/separate shower
- Master Bath Room Level: 2
- Bath 2 Dimensions: 8'x5'11'
- Bath 2 Room Level: 1
- Family Room: Y
- Fireplace: Y
- Fireplace Description: Brick Faced
- Basement: Y
- Basement Description: Outside Entrance,Unfinished
- Eat-In-Kitchen Dimensions: 20'4'x11'5'
- Eat-In-Kitchen Room Remarks: wood floor
- Eat-In-Kitchen Room Level: 1
- Eating Area: Eat-in Kitchen
- Extra Room Dimensions: 22'10x9'8'
- Extra Room Room Remarks: sunroom, laminate floor
- Extra Room Room Level: 1
- Family Room Dimensions: 19'7'x13'
- Family Room Room Remarks: tile floor
- Family Room Room Level: 1
- Laundry Room Dimensions: 7'x6'6'
- Laundry Room Room Level: 2
- Living Room Dimensions: 18x14'7'
- Living Room Room Remarks: wood floor, brick fireplace
- Living Room Room Level: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Elec Oven/Range,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan
- Heating: Electric,Oil
- Hot Water: Electric
- Insulation: Fully Insulated
- Waste: On-Site,Septic
- Water: Well
- List Price: 228,900
- Total Taxes: 3,185.85
- Financing: Cash,Conventional
- School District: Wallenpaupack Area
- General Zoning: Resi
- Community Amenities: None
Street View Not Available
Directions to 147 Shiny Mountain Rd, Greentown, PA 18426
Route 507 to Shiny Mt. Rd. go about 1 mile. Home on right.
The listing information for 147 Shiny Mountain Rd, Greentown, PA 18426 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, RE/MAX of Lake Wallenpaupack - Greentown
Get Financing for 147 Shiny Mountain Rd, Greentown, PA 18426
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on CENTURY 21 Select Group's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. CENTURY 21 Select Group, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
Last Updated 04/22/2018 at 6:34am