Cell 570-241-4940Office 888-332-2121
64 Snook St
Scranton, PA 18505
Est. P&I payment: $1027.4/mo
Description for 64 Snook St, Scranton, PA 18505
Private East Mountain right by Lake Scranton walking trail. Perfect house for entertaining. Large Family room with hot tub, bar, & fireplace that leads out to the pool. Huge 4 car detached garage plus 1 car attached. Includes extra 90 x 127 lot behind house lot.
- Property Type: A
- Style: Ranch
- Year Built: 1962
- Total Finished SqFt: 1,880
- Total Finished SqFt Above Ground: 1,820
- Total Finished SqFt Below Ground: 60
- Total SqFt Below Ground: 720
- Foreclosure: No
- Exterior: Brick,Vinyl
- Outside Features: Deck,Hot Tub,Patio,Patio/Deck - Covered,Pool - Above Ground,Porch
- Lot Description: Cleared,Rectangle,Wooded Lot
- Land Dimensions: 120X127
- Road Frontage: 120
- Driveway: Asphalt
- Garage Spaces: 5
- Parking: Attached,Detached,Garage Door Opener,Off Street Parking,Other - See Remarks,Paved Driveway
- Roof: Comp Shingle
- Interior Features: Bar,Fam Room 1st Level,Fireplace,Kitchen Island,Laundry 1st Level
- Levels: 1 Story
- Total Rooms: 6
- Total Bedrooms: 2
- Total Bathrooms: 2
- Total Full Baths: 2
- Family Room: Yes
- Main Floor Finished SqFt: 1,820
- Number of Fireplaces: 1
- Fireplace Description: Gas
- Attic: Crawl Opening
- Baths: 1 Bath Lev 1,1 Bath Lev L
- Bedroom Description: 2+ Bed 1st
- Eating Area: Eat-in Kitchen,Formal Dining Room,Ultra Modern Kitchen
- Floors: Tile,Wall to wall Carpet,Wood
- Basement Features: Concrete Floor,Heated,Partially Finished
- Foundation Type: Full Basement
- 3/4 Bath Level: L
- 3/4 Bath SqFt: 9'x6'
- Bedroom 2 Level: M
- Bedroom 2 SqFt: 12'5x10
- Dining Room Level: M
- Dining Room SqFt: 11'7'x11'
- Family Room Level: M
- Family Room SqFt: 25'x19'7'
- Full Bath Level: M
- Full Bath SqFt: 9'2x7'5
- Kitchen Level: M
- Kitchen SqFt: 18'4x14'
- Laundry Level: M
- Laundry SqFt: 10x 7'7'
- Living Room Level: M
- Living Room SqFt: 19'5x14'7'
- Other Rooms: Sun Room Heated
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Gas Oven/Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Smoke Detector
- Amperage: 200
- Electrical Service: Circuit Breakers
- Cooling: Central AC
- Heating: Coal,Hot Water,Natural Gas
- Water Utilities: Public
- Hot Water: Gas
- Waste Utilities: Public
- Insulation: Attic Floor,Basement Ceiling,Insulated Window(s)
- List Price: 269,000
- Land Value: 5,750
- Improvement Value: 13,750
- County Assessment: 19,500
- Total Taxes: 5,565
- School District: Scranton
- Additional Info: Extra lot behind house included 90 x 127.
- Zoning: Residential
- Directions: Take Moosic street toward Lake Scranton, Turn right onto Snook Street. House is at the top of Snook on right.
- Amenities: Lake(s)
Street View Not Available
Directions to 64 Snook St, Scranton, PA 18505
Take Moosic street toward Lake Scranton, Turn right onto Snook Street. House is at the top of Snook on right.
The listing information for 64 Snook St, Scranton, PA 18505 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, Coldwell Banker Town & Country Properties
Get Financing for 64 Snook St, Scranton, PA 18505
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on CENTURY 21 Select Group's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. CENTURY 21 Select Group, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
Last Updated 04/23/2018 at 2:38pm