Cell 570-241-4940Office 888-332-2121
Covington Twp, PA 18424
Est. P&I payment: $3246.42/mo
Description for Covington Twp, PA 18424
Fabulous investment opportunity! Quiet Pines Townhome Development! Currently 11 units independently owned, 3 complete units to transfer with sale, 7 additional lots approved for 2 single units and 5 double units. Restrictive Covenants in place. Located minutes from major interstates.
- Property Type: B
- Type: Approved Lot,Land w/Buildings,Other - See Remarks,Raw Land
- Acres: 13
- Foreclosure: No
- Lot Description: Cleared,Other - See Remarks,Pond,Wooded Lot
- Land Dimensions: See Additional Information
- Utilities/Improvements: Cable TV,Curbs,Electricity,Sidewalks
- Waste Utilities: Other - See Remarks,Septic,Septic Needed
- Water Utilities: Other - See Remarks,Well,Well Needed
- List Price: 850,000
- County Assessment: 6,800
- Total Taxes: 1,359
- School District: North Pocono
- Additional Info: Lot/Land Dimension: Call LA for deed.
- Special Information: Approved Subdvsn,Building Leased,Deed Restrctn/Covens,No Mobile,No Modular,Wetlands
- Miscellaneous Features: Other - See Remarks
- Builder: Any Builder
- Zoning: Residential
- Current Use: Resi Developement
- Amenities: None
Street View Not Available
The listing information for Covington Twp, PA 18424 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, Lewith & Freeman RE, Inc.
Get Financing for Covington Twp, PA 18424
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on CENTURY 21 Select Group's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. CENTURY 21 Select Group, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
Last Updated 02/18/2018 at 2:25pm