Cell 570-241-4940Office 888-332-2121
Greenfield Twp, PA 18407
Est. P&I payment: $1065.59/mo
Description for Newton Lake, Greenfield Twp, PA 18407
Land consists of 5 parcels totaling approximately 28 acres. 1 parcel has a well, electric and sewer, 2 lots have water frontage. Beautiful wooded land on quiet lake perfect for your personal private retreat or the possibility to subdivide! Centered between Crystal Lake and Newton Lake and next to Elkview Country Club.
My Notes for MLS #17-2568
- Property Type: B
- Type: Other - See Remarks
- Acres: 28
- Number of Lots for Sale: 5
- Foreclosure: No
- Lot Description: Lake View,Lakefront,Wooded Lot
- Land Dimensions: See Additional Information
- Utilities/Improvements: Electricity,Other - See Remarks
- Waste Utilities: Other - See Remarks,Public
- Water Utilities: Other - See Remarks,Well
- List Price: 279,000
- County Assessment: 10,150
- Total Taxes: 1,898
- School District: Carbondale Area
- Additional Info: Lot/Land Dimensions: Call LA for details. 5 pin#'s taxes listed are total for all.
- Miscellaneous Features: None
- Builder: Any Builder
- Zoning: Residential
- Amenities: Golf,Lake(s)
Street View Not Available
The listing information for Newton Lake, Greenfield Twp, PA 18407 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, Lewith & Freeman RE, Inc.
Get Financing for Newton Lake, Greenfield Twp, PA 18407
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on CENTURY 21 Select Group's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. CENTURY 21 Select Group, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
Last Updated 04/21/2018 at 4:43pm