Cell 570-241-4940Office 888-332-2121
Dalton, PA 18414
Est. P&I payment: $569.08/mo
Description for Winola Road, Dalton, PA 18414
This is a subdivision of a larger lot, so the taxes above are the entire taxesfor the complete 2-lot parcel. This lot has been perked, has a driveway permit. The lot is mostly wooded and would make an exceptional hunting area for a single or a group of hunters. It being of only 4 miles from Clarks Summit and 10 miles from Scranton.
My Notes for MLS #14-5054
- Property Type: B
- Type: Approved Lot,Other - See Remarks
- Acres: 86
- Number of Lots for Sale: 1
- Number of Lots in Developmnt: 2
- Foreclosure: No
- Lot Description: Farm Land,Flat,Irregular,Not in Development,Wooded Lot
- Land Dimensions: Contact Agent for details
- Road Frontage: 3,045
- Utilities/Improvements: Electricity
- Waste Utilities: Septic Needed
- Water Utilities: Well Needed
- List Price: 149,000
- County Assessment: 48,314
- Total Taxes: 9,111
- School District: Abington Heights
- Additional Info: The frontage, of the lot, is between two wooden stakes with surveyor's tape pinned to the top.
- Special Information: Approved Subdvsn,Survey,Wetlands
- Builder: Any Builder
- Zoning: Agricultural
- Zoning Code: Ag
- Amenities: None
Street View Not Available
The listing information for Winola Road, Dalton, PA 18414 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, C21 Sherlock Homes Inc.
Get Financing for Winola Road, Dalton, PA 18414
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on CENTURY 21 Select Group's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. CENTURY 21 Select Group, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
Last Updated 02/25/2018 at 12:27pm